Gallium Nitride Overview
GaN powder has the characteristics of wide direct band gap, strong atomic bond, high thermal conductivity, good chemical stability (almost no acid corrosion), etc., and has broad application prospects in optoelectronics, high temperature, high-power devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
What are the advantages of gallium nitride?
Reduce energy costs. Because GaN semiconductors are inherently more efficient than silicon, they dissipate less energy in the form of heat, reducing system size and material cost.
Higher power density (smaller size). Higher switching frequencies and operating temperatures than silicon result in lower cooling requirements, smaller heat sinks, conversion from liquid to air cooling, elimination of fans, and reduced magnetics.
Higher switching frequency. The higher switching frequency of GaN devices allows the use of smaller inductors and capacitors in power circuits. Inductance and capacitance are proportional to frequency - a 10x increase in frequency results in a 10x decrease in capacitance and inductance. This can greatly reduce weight and bulk as well as cost. Additionally, higher frequencies can reduce noise in motor drive applications. High frequencies also enable wireless power transmission with higher power, greater spatial freedom, and larger transceiving air gaps.
Reduced system cost. Although GaN semiconductors are generally more expensive than silicon, by using GaN you can reduce the size/cost of passive inductor and capacitor circuit components, filters, cooling and other components, thereby reducing system-level cost.
Gallium Nitride Applications
1. GaN can be used for large TV screens or smaller full-color panels in trains or buses. GaN-based LEDs are more efficient, offering another possibility for blue and green LEDs.
2. Gallium nitride is used in power semiconductor fields such as electric vehicles and photovoltaic power generation.
3. Gallium nitride is used in the 5G radio frequency field. Due to the increasingly high requirements of 5G on RF power and energy consumption, the 5G RF field will gradually replace silicon-based materials with gallium nitride.
4. GaN is used in the field of fast charging of mobile phones. GaN chargers have the characteristics of high power, small size and high efficiency, which are the key to breakthrough ultra-fast charging technology.
5. In terms of detectors, GaN ultraviolet detectors have been successfully developed, with a wavelength of 369 nm, and the response speed is comparable to that of Si detectors. Research in this area is still in its infancy. GaN detectors will have important applications in flame detection and missile warning.
6. GaN material series has low heating rate and high breakdown electric field, and is an important material for the development of high-temperature and high-power electronic devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
Gallium Nitride Price
The price of gallium nitride will fluctuate randomly due to factors such as production costs, transportation costs, international market conditions, exchange rates, and supply and demand in the gallium nitride body market. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for GaN products, please feel free to send an inquiry for the latest prices for GaN products (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Technical Parameter of Gallium Nitride GaN powder:
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Melting Point||Density||Color|
|gallium nitride||GaN||99.99%||-60 mesh||1700℃||6.1g/mL,25/4℃||light yellow|
Chemical Composition of Gallium Nitride GaN powder:
Gallium Nitride Suppliers
As a global supplier of gallium nitride, Tanki New Materials Ltd aims to have extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (gallium nitride, Ga2O3 powder, erbium oxide, iron disilicide, iron boride), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
If you are looking for high quality gallium nitride, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com).
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd Aims to help All industries and Chemical Wholesalers to find high quality, cheap price nano materials and chemicals by providing turn-key customize manufacturing services.
As a trust-worthy global nano-materials and chemicals manufacturer, Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has been successfully supplying big and small brands with customized nano materials and chemical products in bulk or small quantities.
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has rich experiences in the properties, applications, and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metal, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, and structural devices. OEM service is available.
Our innovative, high-performance materials are widely used in many industries, including but not limited to the automotive, electrical, electronics, information technology, petrochemical, oil, ceramics, paint, metallurgy, solar energy, and catalysis.
Based in the center of China, the company has rich resources and chemical product manufacuturing chains to make sure your cost remain as low as your specifications demand.
The company provides following products such as providing super high quality chemicals and Nano materials such as graphite powder, boron powder , zinc sulfide , nitride powder, Calcium nitride, Ca3N2, 3D printing powder, and so on.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.