Boron Nitride Overview
Boron nitride industrial powder is a pure white ceramic material with a hexagonal crystal structure similar to graphite. Boron Nitride can withstand temperatures in excess of 2000°C and, depending on the grade, has a dielectric strength approaching 1000 volts/mil. Boron Nitride is hot - pressed into billets that can be easily machined into bars, rods, sheets and even custom shapes.
Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms.The chemical composition is 43.6% boron and 56.4% nitrogen,with four different variants:hexagonal boron nitride,rhombohedral boron nitride,cubic nitride Boron,and wurtzite boron nitride.
Boron Nitride Manufacturing Process
The boron nitride usually obtained is a graphite-type structure, commonly known as white graphite. The other is diamond type, which is similar to the principle of converting graphite into diamond. Graphite type boron nitride can be converted into diamond type boron nitride at high temperature (1800℃) and high pressure (8000Mpa) [5~18GPa]. It is a new type of high temperature resistant superhard material for making drills, abrasives and cutting tools.
Application of Boron Nitride
1. Metal forming release agent and metal wire drawing lubricant.
2. Special electrolytic and resistance materials in high temperature state.
3. High temperature solid lubricants, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite production additives, refractory and antioxidant additives, especially in the case of molten metal corrosion resistance, thermal enhancement additives, high temperature insulating materials.
4. Heat-sealing desiccant for transistors and additives for polymers such as plastic resins.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into various shapes can be used as high temperature, high pressure, insulation and heat dissipation components.
6. Aerospace heat shielding materials.
7. With the participation of catalyst, after high temperature and high pressure treatment, it can be converted into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond.
8. Structural materials for atomic reactors.
9. Aircraft, rocket engine nozzles.
10. Insulators for high-voltage and high-frequency electricity and plasma arcs.
11. Packaging materials to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard material processed by boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and drill bits for geological exploration and oil drilling.
13. Metallurgical continuous casting steel separation ring, amorphous iron launder, continuous casting aluminum mold release agent (various optical glass mold release agents)
14. Make various kinds of capacitor film aluminum plating, picture tube aluminum plating, display aluminum plating and other evaporation boats.
15. All kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized packaging bags, etc.
16. Various laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, brand bronzing materials, various cigarette labels, beer labels, packaging boxes, cigarette packaging boxes, etc.
17. The filler used for lipstick in cosmetics is non-toxic, lubricating and shiny.
In optical applications, c-BN films are suitable as surface coatings for some optical components due to their high hardness and high transmittance in the entire wavelength range from ultraviolet (about 200 nm) to far-infrared, especially for zinc selenide (ZnSe) , Zinc sulfide (ZnS) and other window materials coating. In addition, it has good thermal shock resistance and hardness, and is expected to be an ideal window material for high-power lasers and lasers. detector.
Boron Nitride Price
The price of boron nitride will change randomly with factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and boron nitride market supply and demand. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Boron Nitride, please feel free to send an inquiry for the latest price of Boron Nitride.
Boron Nitride Supplier
As a global boron nitride supplier, Tanki New Materials has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (titanium nitride, silicon nitride, titanium nitride, etc.) high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Chemical Composition of Boron Nitride BN powder:|
|Technical Parameter of Boron Nitride BN powder:|
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Melting Point||Density (g/cm3)||Color|
|boron nitride||BN||99%||100nm, 500nm,3-5um||3000℃||2.29||white|
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd Aims to help All industries and Chemical Wholesalers to find high quality, cheap price nano materials and chemicals by providing turn-key customize manufacturing services.
As a trust-worthy global nano-materials and chemicals manufacturer, Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has been successfully supplying big and small brands with customized nano materials and chemical products in bulk or small quantities.
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has rich experiences in the properties, applications, and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metal, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, and structural devices. OEM service is available.
Our innovative, high-performance materials are widely used in many industries, including but not limited to the automotive, electrical, electronics, information technology, petrochemical, oil, ceramics, paint, metallurgy, solar energy, and catalysis.
Based in the center of China, the company has rich resources and chemical product manufacuturing chains to make sure your cost remain as low as your specifications demand.
The company provides following products such as providing super high quality chemicals and Nano materials such as graphite powder, boron powder , zinc sulfide , nitride powder, Calcium nitride, Ca3N2, 3D printing powder, and so on.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.