Overview of Nano diamond Powder
Nano diamond Powder is the hardest material known. The industrial production of nanoscale diamond is carried out under high temperature and pressure.
Nano diamond powder is gray spherical high surface area carbon. Nanoscale carbon particles have a typical surface area of 10-45 nanometers (nm), a specific surface area (SSA) in the range of 30-50 m2/g, an average particle size in the range of 75-100 nm, and a specific surface area of about 2-10 m2 /g. Nanodiamonds or diamond nanoparticles are diamonds less than 1 micron in size. They can be created by impact events such as explosions or meteorite impacts. Nanodiamonds have been widely used due to their low cost, large-scale synthesis, surface functionalization potential, and high biocompatibility. It has been investigated as a potential material in biological and electronic applications as well as in quantum engineering.
Application of nano diamond powder
Diamond nanopowder is one of the most widely used and versatile nanopowders on the market. It has been widely used in electronics manufacturing, jewelry, textiles and corrosion-resistant coatings. It is used as a reinforcing agent for various substances and is engaged in the manufacture of synthetic diamonds. There are countless other businesses. Nano-diamonds are widely used in aerospace, aircraft manufacturing, information industry, precision machinery, optical instruments, automobile manufacturing, chemical plastics and lubricants and other industries.
1. Polishing: Nano diamond provides high-precision polishing on even the roughest surfaces, making it the coating of choice for such tasks. As an ultra-precision polishing and grinding material, it is used for ultra-precision polishing of magnetic heads, hard disk drives, gemstones, hard glass, ceramics, and cemented carbide;
2. Lubricant: used as an additive for lubricating oil or engine oil, which can greatly improve the running performance of industrial machinery and vehicles, reduce failures and prolong service life;
3. Protective coating: adding diamond nanopowder in the protective coating can greatly improve its damage resistance at a lower cost. Coating of metal molds, tools, components, etc., can improve wear resistance, surface hardness, and prolong service life;
4. Reinforcing agent: Nano-diamond powder can be used in resins, ceramics, rubber and countless other compounds to improve durability and resilience.
5. Quantum engineering: New research shows exciting possibilities for nanodiamonds in quantum computing and other quantum engineering projects.
6. High-precision polishing: suitable for computer disk heads, panels, chips, optical lenses and jewelry; additives in polymer complexes - can be used as additives for rubber, glass, ceramics and textile fabric materials.
Nano diamond powder price
The price of nano diamond powder will change randomly due to factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international situation, market supply and demand of nano-diamond powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for nano diamond powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest nano diamond powder price.
Nano diamond powder supplier
As a global supplier of nano diamond powders, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Nano Diamond Powder Properties|
|Other Names||diamond nanopowder, nanodiamond powder, nanodiamonds,|
|synthetic diamond nanoparticles, detonation nanodiamonds|
|Appearance||Gray to Black Powder|
|Melting Point||3727 °C|
|Bulk Density||0.16-0.18 g/cm3|
|Trun Density||3.05-3.3 g/cm3|
|Solubility in H2O||Insoluble|
|Specific Surface Area||200-450 m2/g (BET)|
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd Aims to help All industries and Chemical Wholesalers to find high quality, cheap price nano materials and chemicals by providing turn-key customize manufacturing services.
As a trust-worthy global nano-materials and chemicals manufacturer, Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has been successfully supplying big and small brands with customized nano materials and chemical products in bulk or small quantities.
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has rich experiences in the properties, applications, and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metal, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, and structural devices. OEM service is available.
Our innovative, high-performance materials are widely used in many industries, including but not limited to the automotive, electrical, electronics, information technology, petrochemical, oil, ceramics, paint, metallurgy, solar energy, and catalysis.
Based in the center of China, the company has rich resources and chemical product manufacuturing chains to make sure your cost remain as low as your specifications demand.
The company provides following products such as providing super high quality chemicals and Nano materials such as graphite powder, boron powder , zinc sulfide , nitride powder, Calcium nitride, Ca3N2, 3D printing powder, and so on.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.