Overview of zinc oxide ZnO powder:
Zinc oxide ZnO powder is a famous white pigment, commonly known as zinc white. It has the advantage of not turning black in the presence of H2S gas, because ZnS is also white. When heated, ZnO gradually changes from white and light yellow to lemon yellow. After cooling, the yellow color will gradually disappear. Using this feature, it can be mixed into paint or added to a thermometer to make a color-changing paint or thermometer. Because ZnO has astringency and a certain sterilization ability, it is often used as an ointment in medicine. ZnO can also be used as a catalyst. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as an additive in many materials and products, including cosmetics, food supplements, rubber, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, coatings, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, food, batteries, Ferrite, flame retardant, and most importantly-adhesive tape.
Application of zinc oxide ZnO powder:
What are the uses of zinc oxide ZnO powder?
1. Zinc oxide ZnO mainly used in rubber or cable industry as a reinforcing agent and activator, also as a colorant and filler for white glue, and used as a vulcanizing agent in neoprene rubber, etc.
2. Zinc oxide ZnO used for fine desulfurization of raw gas in the fertilizer industry
3. Zinc oxide ZnO mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanizing activator, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizing agent, used in xerography, pharmacy, etc.
4. Zinc oxide ZnO used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas chemical raw materials
5. Zinc oxide ZnO used as a matrix for analysis reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials
6. Zinc oxide ZnO used for electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electrostatic recording of electronic computers, and electrostatic plate making files
7. Zinc oxide ZnO used in the plastic industry, sunscreen cosmetics, special ceramic products, special functional coatings and textile sanitary processing, etc.
8. Zinc oxide ZnO is widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification process of industrial raw gas and oil such as synthetic ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
9. Zinc oxide ZnO used as an astringent, used to make ointments or plasters
10.Zinc oxide ZnO used as a white pigment, used in printing and dyeing, papermaking, matches and pharmaceutical industries. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and coloring agent for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It is also used in the manufacture of pigments such as zinc chrome yellow, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, and zinc chloride. In addition, it is also used in the manufacture of electronic laser materials, fluorescent powder, feed additives, catalysts, and magnetic materials as zinc supplements in feed processing.
11. Inorganic white pigment. The tinting strength is not as good as titanium dioxide and lithopone. Zinc oxide ZnO is widely used for the coloring of ABS resin, polystyrene, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, amino resin and polyvinyl chloride, as well as paints and inks. In addition, it can also be used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and coloring agent for rubber in the rubber industry. It is also used in the production of varnished cloth, cosmetics, enamel, paper, leather, matches, cables, etc. Zinc oxide ZnO can also be used in printing and dyeing, glass industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc. Zinc oxide ZnO is also used as a desulfurizer for synthetic ammonia. Zinc oxide ZnO is also used as electronic laser material, fluorescent powder, feed additive, magnetic material manufacturing, etc.
12. Nutritional supplements (zinc fortifiers).
13. Zinc oxide is a nutrient enhancer for feed.
14. Mainly used as a reinforcing agent for rubber or cables, so that the rubber has good corrosion resistance, tear resistance and elasticity. It is also used as a vulcanization activator for natural rubber, a colorant and filler for white rubber, and a vulcanizing agent for neoprene. Smaller particles (about 0.1μm in diameter) can be used as light stabilizers for plastics such as polyolefin or polyvinyl chloride.
15. Zinc oxide ZnO used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia feed gas.
16. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as paint for paint and filler for rubber, and it is used to make ointment, zinc paste, adhesive plaster, etc. in medicine.
17. Zinc oxide ZnO is suitable for use as a zinc supplement in feed processing.
18. Mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizing agent.
19. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for the desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas chemical raw materials.
20. Zinc oxide ZnO used as a matrix for analysis reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials.
21. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as a reinforcing agent and activator in the rubber or cable industry, as a coloring agent and filler for white glue, and as a vulcanizing agent in neoprene.
22. Shimane University in Japan developed luminescent zinc oxide nanoparticles. Zinc oxide is often used in the production of baby powder and other products. It is a non-toxic inorganic substance. The human body will not produce rejection reactions to it, so it is highly safe. In addition, zinc oxide nanoparticles are small in size and have the advantage of not hindering cell activity.
The price of zinc oxide ZnO powder:
The price of zinc oxide ZnO powder will vary randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation, and market supply and demand of zinc oxide ZnO powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help all industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full set of customized services. If you are looking for zinc oxide ZnO powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of zinc oxide ZnO powder.
Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Supplier:
As a global zinc oxide ZnO powder supplier, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (cerium oxide, zinc oxide, oxide nickel), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provide OEM services.
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Properties|
|Other Names||Oxozinc, Zinc White, Zinc monoxide, Zinci Oxydum, Flowers of zinc,|
|Zincoid, Amalox, Ziradryl, Zincum, Oxydatum, Emanay zinc oxide,|
|zinc, oxo-, Zinci Oxicum, Ketozinc, Nogenol, Permanent White|
|Melting Point||1,975° C (3,587° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Boling point||2,360° C (4,280° F)|
|Exact Mass||79.9241 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||79.924061 Da|
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Health & Safety Information|
|Transport Information||UN 3077 9 / PGIII|
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd Aims to help All industries and Chemical Wholesalers to find high quality, cheap price nano materials and chemicals by providing turn-key customize manufacturing services.
As a trust-worthy global nano-materials and chemicals manufacturer, Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has been successfully supplying big and small brands with customized nano materials and chemical products in bulk or small quantities.
Tanki New Materials Co.Ltd has rich experiences in the properties, applications, and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metal, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, and structural devices. OEM service is available.
Our innovative, high-performance materials are widely used in many industries, including but not limited to the automotive, electrical, electronics, information technology, petrochemical, oil, ceramics, paint, metallurgy, solar energy, and catalysis.
Based in the center of China, the company has rich resources and chemical product manufacuturing chains to make sure your cost remain as low as your specifications demand.
The company provides following products such as providing super high quality chemicals and Nano materials such as graphite powder, boron powder , zinc sulfide , nitride powder, Calcium nitride, Ca3N2, 3D printing powder, and so on.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.